Like RYLA Tasmania on Facebook to stay updated about this inspirational event.
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a leadership development program run by Rotary. Tasmanian participants are aged 18-30, with the program running over 7 days. Inspirational keynote presenters and unique activities develop:
- Leadership fundamentals and ethics
- Communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Community and global citizenship
7 days to change your life. Fun, adventure and building friendships. Big claim? Take the challenge!
Learn more about yourself and take on leadership roles in a safe, supportive and caring environment.
Applications are now open until March 31. Applications may come from:
- Rotary Clubs who have found a participant.
- Individuals who would like to participate and have not found a sponsoring Rotary Club.
- Rotary Clubs who who would like to sponsor a participant and do not have one.